Date : December 7, 2023
Time : 10:00 am – 01:00 pm
Event Venue : National University of Singapore
Date : December 8, 2023
Time : TBA
Event Venue : Online
Date : December 18, 2023
Time : TBA
Event Venue : TBA
Event Schedule For Singapore Final
09:30 - 10:00
Check-in and registration
10:00 - 10:05
10:05 - 10:20
10:20 - 10:30
Introduction to the judges and introduction to the judging rules
10:30 - 11:30
Project Roadshow Competition – First Half (4 Finalists)
11:30 - 12:30
Project Roadshow Competition – Second Half (4 Finalists)
12:30 - 12:45
Consolidation of scores
12:45 - 13:00
Closing speech and award ceremony
Each contestant has a total of 10 minutes of stage time:
6 minutes Pitching
4 minutes Q&A with judges
*The top 3 award winners will represent the Singapore Division in the Grand Finals, which will be held online.
Shanghai Yangpu Grand Final
- Entrepreneurship Star Award, 50,000 yuan/project
- Innovation Elite Award, 30,000 yuan/project
- New Entrepreneurship Award, 20,000 yuan/project
- Winning prize, 10,000 yuan/project
- Star Scout Award, 100,000 yuan/familyYangpu District Talent Plan Special Reward
- The winners of the Yangpu “Entrepreneurship Star” competition (including the “Overseas Trip” and “Hong Kong Trip” special sessions) meet the conditions for the implementation evaluation of the “3310” talent plan. After evaluation, selected startups will get support including start-up capital, office housing subsidies, investment and financing, talent apartments, talent settlement, children’s education, and medical care.
- The Entrepreneurship Star Award corresponds to the “3310” Class A bonus of 2 million yuan/project
- The Innovation Elite Award corresponds to the “3310” Category B bonus of 1 million yuan/project
- The New Entrepreneurship Award corresponds to the “3310” Category C bonus of 500,000 yuan/project
- Talent settlement
“Entrepreneurship Star” award winners and core team members can be given convenient channels to set up in China.
- Credit loan
The winner can apply for a credit loan of up to 30 million yuan.
After the award-winning projects are implemented, a platform will be established to provide convenient channels for the company’s subsequent recruitment in the park and other aspects of talent recruitment.
- Convenient entry and exit channels
Winners will have priority in enjoying entry-exit facilitation policies such as talent visas and permanent residence for foreign Chinese.
- Enhanced exposure
For entrepreneurial talents who are senior in professional and technical fields, priority will be given to recommending them to university research institutes as part-time or visiting professors based on their personal wishes.
- Assistant on children’s school enrolment
The winners can participate in a special consultation meeting on high-level talent education held in the district and receive assistance and guidance in their children’s education.
- Medical treatment
The winners can enjoy a personalized health examination every year and enjoy the convenience of medical treatment at relevant hospitals in the region.
- Entity Incorporation
Award-winning projects that have not yet been registered and implemented in Yangpu District can enjoy convenient corporate industrial and commercial registration services and park policy support.
- Incubation and training
Winners will receive exclusive business incubation, training and entrepreneurship acceleration camp services.
- Media communication
Provide multiple channels of publicity for award-winning projects, including print media, online media, short video interviews, etc.
Creative and Media Tech
About Huang He Consultancy Pte Ltd
Huang He Group is a Singapore-based management consulting firm specialising in resolving complex problems faced by businesses and society today. We are committed to assisting both start-ups and corporate entities to achieve their full potential through innovative solutions and forward-thinking strategies. Our focus is on providing expert guidance to our clients by leveraging our extensive knowledge and experience in the industry.
For enquires on the competition, please email to email@example.com for clarification.